- my journey of courage & change -
So many have been so brave and vulnerable with me in classes and sessions.
Now it's my turn (and by popular demand - bless!) to return the favour and
share my story in depth.
Some of the topics I will cover:
- how I got to doing what I do now (from Environmental Scientist to me now)
- my childhood growing up in Singapore and how that shaped me
- how all the signs kept showing up again and again to guide me
- my move from Singapore to Australia at age 16
- how I got to realising and trusting my gifts
- the challenges & fears I have faced (and still face) & how I navigate them daily
- how I picked myself up from the biggest emotional rockbottom
- what continues to inspire me to keep going
- how I receive my intuitive messages, how it has evolved over the years
- how I have learnt to trust it wholeheartedly
- how I manifested my way through change
Who this can benefit & inspire:
- anyone who wants to learn how I pivoted (basically did a 180deg) in my professional life
- anyone who feels a little lost, or feel like they are in a rut
- anyone who's been in my sphere and have heard snippets of my story in sessions / classes and would like to hear the whole thing (+ get to ask me questions!)
- anyone who is at the crossroads of their life
- anyone who's going through a rockbottom of any sort
- anyone who wants change but just needs that little (maybe final?) nudge
- anyone who would like to pivot into the 'wellness (or any other) field' and
feel a little overwhelmed on how
- anyone wanting to transition out of the corporate world
- anyone wanting to activate their voice, courage and inner strength
There will be plenty time for questions.
If you have a specific question for me prior to the event, please do send them upon registration
so I can allow time for them amongst my many (guaranteed) tangents.
On-the-spot questions also allowed!
8pm, Wednesday, 4 March 2020 (AEST)
(allow approx. 2 hours)
Online, delivered webinar style, in the comfort of your home.
You will receive a link to the webinar in the confirmation email. Can't make it due to time differences/other commitments, it will be recorded and made available within 24hrs of the event.
What you need?
Bring a cup of tea & some tissues.
Your investment for our online date: