Riding the Waves of Change
Time & Location
About the Event
Full Moon Eclipse in Capricorn Expedition - Riding the Waves of Change:
An opportunity to gather with like-minded hearts, stand shoulder-to-shoulder as we anchor a new way of being. An invitation will be extended to re-call ourselves home on all levels; regrouping, recognising and integrating all the changes that has taken place since the start of Winter.
The extended duration of this workshop allows for a deeper dive into specific meditations not accessible in a regular class. The kundalini yoga practices and meditations are specially curated to support the theme.
- Welcoming smudging ritual
- Intention sharing & group connection
- Yogic science exploration & kundalini yoga practice
- Extended meditation practices & mantric science application
- Specially curated guidance with self study prompts for the waning lunar cycle
- Quiet personal reflection + group debrief
- Warm snack + chai is served towards the end of the evening.
What to expect:
- Safe, intimate setting
- Potent activation & integration
- Rebalanced nervous system
- Feel heard, seen, held and celebrated
- Sense of support and community
BYO mat, (additional) cushion, water bottle, crystals, journal & pen. Blankets and cushions are provided.
Please note warm snack + chai will be served at the end of the practice. Do please eat something light in the late afternoon prior to arriving.
Wear comfortable clothing (we will be doing some yoga).
Bookings essential - minimum 4 attendees are required for each Full Moon Expedition to go ahead.
Limited to 7 spaces only.
- Full Moon Expedition - July$40$400$0